- Explore Barcelona's Old Town during this Discovery Game
- Solve riddles at each stop of this digital treasure hunt
- See popular sights from a different angle
- Learn about the city's history on an exciting adventure
- Receive recommendations for local activities and/or bars or restaurants from the local creator
After you start your adventure in front of the fountain on Plaça Reial, you will be faced with eleven riddles that will lead you from one spot to the next, unveiling local recommendations, fun facts and the city's history. You will receive all the information you need for your tour in an e-mail after the booking.Take your exploration of Barcelona t...
- Private tour, Map, Digital guidebook, Small group experience
- Free cancellation Local touch Private Tour Smaller Group Size e-Voucher Instant confirmation Flexible Where: Plaça Reial, 1, 08002 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Start your Discovery Game in front of the fountain on Plaça Reial. What to remember: This is a self-guided city discovery experience, there is no tour guide that meets you at the start locationYou can play in a team of 1–5 peopleRight after booking, you receive the play link to the City Trail, sent by email from the local operator, please check also your spam folderThe link is valid for 90 days, starting on the date you booked the activity forThe City Trail is available in EnglishIt is strongly recommended to play during daylight hoursYou can pause the game: once started, you have 15 days to finishYou need internet connection and a little data to play. The game will be on your browser, no app download is neededThe game starts in front of the fountain on Plaça Reial, and ends near the main post office When: You can play every day except Monday, starting between 10:00am and 5:00pmYou can start the game up to 6 months after the purchase
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.