- A modernist, textile village outside Barcelona
- The church where Gaudí experimented his solutions for the Sagrada Familia
- Gaudí's Crypt is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Round-trip train ticket from Barcelona
Along with Park Güell and Palau Güell, Eusebi Güell requested Gaudi to design and oversee the construction of this area for the workers of his textile operations on the outskirts of Barcelona. The Colonia Güell also gives visitors the opportunity to explore its streets while admiring the most important Catalan art-nouveau, or modernista buildings i...
- Round-trip train ticket from Barcelona, Entrance to the Crypt, Audio guide, Colonia Güell map, With audioguide, Wheelchair accessible
- Instant confirmation Where: Plaça Espanya, 62, 08004 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: The departure point for the trains in Barcelona is the station "Plaça Espanya". The Combinat Güell can be traded for the actual train ticket in the train station at the station Plaça Espanya. The train from Barcelona to Colonia Güell takes approximately 25 minutes. Once there, follow the signs to reach the actual Colonia Güell. From there, walk a couple of minutes, again followiing the signs, to the Visitors' Center, where you will be given an audio guide and a map in order to start your visit What to remember: The visit to the Colonia must start before 2:00pm because the ticked office at the train station, where the pack must be validated, closes at 2:00pmYou are required to leave some form of ID as a deposit until the audioguide is returnedMinors will always be required to enter with an adultKeep your ticket throughout the entire visitThe audioguide is available in 9 languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese and KoreanThe entrance for children under 10 years old does not include the audioguide When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.