- Get an inside look at the life of Salvador Dalí during a guided tour of his former residence
- Learn about the formative experiences that inspired and shaped Dali’s work
- Explore Figueres, the artist's birthplace and current home of the Dalí Theatre-Museum
- Discover Portlligat, once the setting for Dalí's studio and residence
Enjoy the beautiful coastal scenery and charming small-town life of Cadaqués Your guide will pick you up at your hotel in a comfortable vehicle and take you through the idyllic landscapes of the Costa Brava. You’ll uncover the mysteries and secrets of the most famous Catalan painter, Salvador Dalí.From Barcelona, you’ll first visit a small town cal...
- Professional local guide, Tickets to Dali Museum and Dali House, Walking tour of Figueres, Cadaqués and Portlligat, Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off, Private transport, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Food or beverages, Gratuities (optional)
- Instant confirmation see calendar Meeting point: Pick-up from your accommodation in the city of Barcelona. You'll be asked for your accommodation address during checkout. What to remember: You will indicate the desired language and accommodation address at checkout. You will receive your specific pickup time confirmation 2 days prior to the tour dateYour guide will take care of the skip the line ticket reservation to Dali Museum in Figueres and Dali House in Portlligat (to be paid on the day of tour)Children must be accompanied by an adultSmall-group tour with a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 2 When: See calendar for exact available dates and times
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.