- Get to know the main highlights of Barcelona in this full day tour
- Discover the Montjuïc Mountain and enjoy the views from the cable car
- Visit two of the most important modernist monuments in Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia and the Park Güell
Board an air-conditioned coach for a panoramic tour through the city. Visit Montjuïc and enjoy the views from the cable car.Between both parts of the tour, you'll have approximately 1hour of free time for lunch. Check in again in Sardenya 311 office for a Sagrada Familia guided tour. An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk yo...
- Montjuïc cable car ride, Admission to Park Güell, Admission to Sagrada Familia, Bilingual local guide, Transportation on an air-conditioned coach, Radio guide system, Transport included
- Any other services not specified above, Food and drinks, Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Instant confirmation Where: Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80, 08013 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Julia Travel office, Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19 What to remember: From the end of January to the beginning of March, the cable car is under maintenance (days to concrete). The service will be replaced by the Port Cable Car.Important information to parents/guardians: Sagrada Familia does not provide radio guide systems to minors under 10 years. Your guide will provide you with the needed devices for you all to enjoy a guided tourWear comfortable clothes and shoesDue to security checks held by Sagrada Familia, waiting times to access the venue may be longer on some days. No refunds will be providedThe site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter the venuePlease be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins. Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availabilityPlease be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.