- Enjoy a secluded swim in the crystal clear waters
- Explore exotic plants at the Botanical Gardens in Blanes
- Feast on a Mediterranean lunch at a local restaurant
- Spend free time wandering the cobble stone streets of Tossa de Mar
Be transported from the hustle and bustle of the busy Barcelona, to one of the most breathtakingly beautiful stretches on the Mediterranean coastline in Europe - the Costa Brava.You'll be driven one hour north to the Blanes - the Gateway to the Costa Brava. See one of the few remaining coves on the coast that have avoided the crowds of tourists and...
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan, Professional tour guide, Mediterranean lunch and drinks, Entrance to the Botanical Garden in Blanes, Lunch
- Instant confirmation Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday Where: Carrer del Palau de la Música, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Meet your tour in the main office of Explore Catalunya, opposite the famous Palau de la Musica. What to remember: Bring your swim wear and a towel if you choose to swim on the Costa Brava When: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8.30amPlease arrive at the meeting point 15 prior to your tours departure
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.