Montserrat Monastery Excursion
Travel to the Montserrat Monastery and discover the spirituality of this magical place, located on a sacred mountain only an hour away by car to Barcelona. This iconic symbol of Catalonia is not only known for its important religious properties but also for the natural beauty of its surroundings.
- Get to grips with both the past and present of the Montserrat Monastery
- Admire the views and spectacular surroundings from the top of the mountain at sunrise
- Enjoy an exhibition about the evolution of the image of the virgin
- Appreciate the objects of great historical and artistic value in the museum and the Basilica
If you want to discover the secrets of Montserrat, embark on an adventure to this other-worldly mountain, and choose the ticket option which best suits your needs. Transport only Explore one of the biggest icons of Catalan culture at your own leisure. The Monastery of Montserrat is a place of pilgrimage and a must-see if you are visiting Barcelona...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Gathering place:
Passeig de Lluís Companys,5
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.