- Explore the landscapes, peaks, and Spanish and French cultures of the Pyrenees
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
Book this Pyrenees hiking experience from Barcelona and explore the landscapes, peaks, and Spanish and French cultures of the Pyrenees Throughout one day, you will have the privilege of comparing the customs of the French Pyrenees and the Spanish, its different landscape, architecture, its gastronomy, its people, furthermore, the same valley offers...
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off, Transportation, Hiking poles, Hiking accident insurance, Mountain guide accredited, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Monastery visit ticket, Gratuities (optional)
- Instant confirmation Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday Meeting point: You'll be picked up you at 8.00am at your accommodation in Barcelona.Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking What to remember: Remember the weather in the mountain can change, and it is colder than the city. Please wear mountain clothes and trekking bootsPlease bring: sun-cream, a hat, sun-glasses a sandwich and some waterYou will be given hiking poles and snow-shoes in winter conditionsPlease confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after bookingThe minimum age for this tour is 7 years oldEvery tour is designed to appeal to a wide variety of fitness levels. You will be presented with a range of mileage options, you decide what and how much you want to do: For all: 2h walk. Sport: 4h hike; Performance: Long-distance hiking 7h hike. When: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 8.00am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.