- Enjoy the best views of Barcelona at sunset
- See Barcelona from a different point of view on
- Relax on a shared 12-meter luxury sailing yacht
Book this Sunset sailing experience in Barcelona and enjoy the best views of Barcelona when at sunset When the sun goes down you'll discover a new Barcelona dressed in magnificent colors. Enjoy the last view sun of the day on the deck with snacks and a glass of Catalán cava. Escape from the bustling hot city center to let yourself be guided by our ...
- 2-hour sunset tour of the Barcelona coast on a 12-meter-long yacht, Wine, cava, snacks and fresh fruit, Private boat with a bilingual skipper
- Instant confirmation Where: Moll de Mestral, 08005 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: At Moll de Mestral look for a sailing boat with a red and blue flag. What to remember: The minimum drinking age is 18 years When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.