One of Spain's most important 20th-century artists, Tàpies was known for his experimental style and mixed media pieces that brought non-artistic materials into his paintings. The Fundació, set up by Tàpies himself, not only houses an array of his work but also hosts up-and-comers in the art scene. It features an ever-changing display. You can also...
- * Admission to Fundació Antoni Tàpies
- * Access to temporary exhibitions
- * Free lockers (subject to availability, backpack-sized)
- * Audio guide (available on-site for an additional fee)
- * Children under 16 can join for free, no ticket needed * Children under 9 must be accompanied by an adult * Free for jobseekers, and Friends of the Fundació Antoni Tàpies Scan your smartphone ticket at the welcome desk. Access for disabled visitors is at the entrance by the left side door which leads to an elevator. This allows access to all levels of the building.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.