Discover Girona, the city whose Jewish quarter is one of the best-preserved medieval towns in Europe, and visit Montserrat, the magical mountain of Catalonia.
- Take a walking tour of Girona's city centre
- Be enchanted by the colourful houses of the Oñar River
- Ascend to Montserrat Monastery aboard the cog-wheel train
Start your full day trip from Barcelona with on a comfortable bus with guide on board. We offer you to visit one of the biggest cities north of Barcelona: Girona, medieval city with one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe and stage where some chapters of one the seasons of the hit series Game of Thrones were shot. Girona is a monumenta...
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Drop off at the hotel
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Carrer d'Alí Bei,80
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.