Take a tour of Sagrada Familia, enjoy the views from the top of Mirador Torre Glòries Skydeck, or hop onboard a Barcelona Bus Tour - this pass will help tick a few firm favorites off your bucket list. Best of all, with Go City, just scan your phone pass for admission at each attraction. Choose from over 45 attractions and tours including: • Sag...
- * Entry to 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 attractions or tours from a list of over 45
- * Digital guide and Go City app with map, instructions, and more
- * Transport to and from attractions unless stated
- * Food and drink unless stated
- Pass is valid for 2 years from purchase date, and only activated on the first attraction/tour visit. You then have 60 days to use the remaining choices purchased. 1 visit per attraction only. Some attractions may require advanced reservations, make sure to read instructions on the included digital guide or Go City app and place reservations in advance to avoid disappointment. Check instructions for each attraction on the included digital guide or the Go City app before your visit. Some attractions may require advanced reservations. On the day of your visit simply show your QR-coded pass on your smartphone (or print and take it with you) to be scanned for admission. You then have 60 days to use the remaining attraction choices purchased. For the best experience download the Go City app and sync pass to your phone. Click the unique link provided on the Go City pdf (see email) to be able to sync your pass with the app. Attractions inclusions are subject to change and may require advanced reservations. Make sure to check the Go City app or digital guide for instructions before your visit and place reservations in advance where needed.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.