- Forget the crowds and queues
- Spend your precious time exploring the whole of the city
The Full-Day Tour allows you to take your time, take detours, stop for shopping, visit the attractions, enjoy coffee and tapas in a secluded plaza or relax on the beach and soak up the sun. We have entry tickets for most of the major attractions on sale in our shop, so if you want to skip the queues remember to ask at reception before you leave. (S...
- Full tank of fuel (you can bring it back empty), Two registered drivers, Third party insurance (additional Collision Damage Waiver available), Helmets if required
- Instant confirmation Where: Passeig de Pujades, 7, 08018 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Passeig de Pujades 7, in front ot Ciutadella Park and close to Arc de Triomf What to remember: Minimum 2 people per GoCarAll drivers must be over 21 years oldMinimum passenger age: 7Drivers who are not from the European Union must have a valid, non-expired international driver's licenseA 300 € deposit is required, payable in cash or by credit card When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.