- Enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner
- Spend more time eating and less time waiting in line
- Experience authentic American cuisine in a Rock 'n' Roll environment
- Explore the impressive Rock 'n' Roll memorabilia collection
Enjoy rock memorabilia in Spain's most creative city! Barcelona is one of the most vibrant, exciting, and sophisticated cities in Europe with its elegant boulevards, brightly colored shops and cafes, and highly detailed gothic art and architecture. The unique menu perfectly fuses the flavors of this iconic city with American dishes to create truly ...
- Gold or Diamond Menu, Priority seating, Soft drink, coffee or tea
- Alcoholic drinks (sold separately), Merchandising
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Daily COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: Plaça de Catalunya, 21, Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Plaça de Catalunya, 21, Barcelona, Spain What to remember: Burger buns can be substituted with a gluten free bun on request; advance notice required by contacting the Cafe directly before arrival (contact information provided in the voucher)Please note that Hard Rock Cafe cannot guarantee that the product is 100% free from that component because of the risk of unexpected cross-contamination during preparation and service When: Restaurant hours:Mon-Sun: 11.30am -10.00 pmRock shop® hours:Mon-Sun: 10.00 am-10.00 pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.