Just a short distance from La Rambla, you can experience cannabis culture and history through paintings, photographs, videos, and unique objects. See hemp plants growing on the balconies during the growing season, and use a photo booth to share your experience. It's the best place to learn about weed in Barcelona – especially with your included aud...
- * Admission to the Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum Barcelona
- * Admission to the temporary exhibition
- * Audio guide in Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German, Italian and French
- * Souvenir photo
- Because of the nature of the Palau Mornau and the fact that it's a national monument, the museum is not yet adapted to offer easy access for people with reduced mobility. Admission is free for children under the age of 13 accompanied by an adult. Scan your mobile ticket at the entrance.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.