- Experience a Vespa ride through the city of Gaudi
- Discover panoramic views of Barcelona at two breathtaking lookout points
- Enjoy visiting the most iconic places in the city
This route gives you a stupendous welcome to the city, whether it’s your first time here or you simply want to get an overview of Barcelona.The route will take you to the most emblematic places including Las Ramblas, the seafront harbor, and Paseo de Gracia, just to mention a few. It also includes stops at two breathtaking viewing points: Bunkers d...
- Helmet, Fuel surcharge, Local guide, Insurance, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Equipment sanitized, There will be a temperature check for the staff Where: Passatge de Simó, 24, Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Please go to the Vesping shop at Passatge Simó nº 24, next to the Sagrada Familia, and present your valid drivers licence or permit, a valid passport, and your voucher. What to remember: The minimum age for Vespa drivers is 21 yearsThe minimum age for passengers is 7 yearsYou will book a tour in one language but please note that the guide is multilingual and you may be joined by guests from other bookings with a different language preferenceAll drivers must present a valid driver’s license (an international driving permit in the case of non-European licenses) and passport at the check-in desk to begin the experienceTo go on the tour you must have experience driving scooters. No refund can be offered in the event that guests cannot participate due to a lack of experienceThis tour runs with a minimum of 2 Vespa bookings and a maximum of 10You will be offerered an alternative date or full refund should the minimum required for booking not be reachedThis product is subject to cancelation (with a full refund) or rescheduling in the event of adverse weather conditionsA security deposit of €400 per Vespa is required to be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) on the day of the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.