- Pick the ticket combination that works best for you to visit all three attractions
- Have fun with the whole family at PortAventura Park, Ferrari Land and PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park
- A fun and exciting experience for all ages
- Don't miss out on the thrilling rides waiting for you today
Have an unforgettable experience in these three parks full of adventure and excitement for all ages! Sign up for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure as you discover PortAventura Park, Ferrari Land, and PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park in 3 different days! PortAventura Park extends for over 105 hectares and is divided into six different themed areas. Jus...
- 3-day entrance to PortAventura Park, Ferrari Land and PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park
- Games and express tickets, Food and beverages, Transportation
- Instant confirmation Where: Av. Alcalde Pere Molas, km 2 – 43480 Vila-seca (Tarragona), Spain Meeting point: PortAventura World What to remember: For multi-day tickets, the first day of the visit must always coincide with the day selected in the booking processTicket 3 days/3 parks: the ticket is only valid for the selected date and the following 2 daysDisabled reduction only available at booths (minimum incapacity of 33% that must be proven)For infants (0-3 years) free of charge, no ticket needed When: PortAventura ParkLow season (15 May to 22 June) Monday to Friday: from 10.30am to 6.00pmSaturday: from 10.30am to 8.00pmSunday: from 10.30am to 6.00pm High season (23 June to 31 August) Monday to Sunday from 10.30am to 6.00pm Ferrari LandLow season (15 May to 22 June): Monday to Sunday from 11.00am to 4.00pmHigh season (23 June to 31 August): Monday to Sunday from 11.00am to 5.00pm Caribe Aquatic ParkMonday to Sunday from 10.30am to 6.30pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.