- Visit the protective and iconic symbol of Castelldefels
- Enjoy an interactive and immersive experience that allows you to enter the world of piracy by appealing to the senses
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
Enjoy an interactive and immersive experience that allows you to enter the world of piracy by appealing to the senses Castelldefels Castle is located on the coastal strip between the Garraf massif and Barcelona, is the protective and iconic symbol of the town.The castle was built uilt in the 10th century and it served for centuries for the territor...
- Entrance ticket, Audio guide, Piratia attraction, With audioguide
- Instant confirmation Where: Plaça Castell, 1, 08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona, Spagna Meeting point: Castle of Castelldefels What to remember: The audio guide is available in Spanish, English, French and CatalanEntry ticket only valid for the specified date and time and it must be kept during the visitNo changes, refunds, or re-entry to the castle are acceptedMinors must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.