- Explore one of Gaudí's masterpieces with an intelligent audio guide
- Visit this UNESCO World Heritage site and an icon in Barcelona
- Enjoy all of the magic surrounding Casa Batlló and discover a legend of architecture and design
- See the Gaudí Cube, an innovative space with an amazing 360 video piece about the genius
This masterpiece is known as the Casa dels Ossos or House of Bones because of the skeletal shapes that make up its facade and it is considered as one of the most creative and original jobs of the architect.Enter the world of Antonio Gaudí and discover this gem, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy an immersive experience thanks to the intelligent au...
- Admission to Casa Batlló: all visitable levels and the Dragon Rooftop, Access to the immersive room Gaudí Cube, An intelligent audio guide available in 15 languages, With audioguide, Wheelchair accessible
- Guided visit, Fast pass, Virtual reality tablet, Gaudí Dôme, Original Concierge room, Access to the Batllós' private room
- Instant confirmation Where: Passeig de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Casa Batlló What to remember: Intelligent audio guide available in English, Catalan, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Cantonese, Dutch, Polish and RomanianVisitors in wheelchairs will be able to access a large portion of the route followed by visitors, including the most important areas of the homeYou can get here by Bus: H10, V15, 7, 22 and 24 / Metro: Passeig de Gràcia L2, L3, L4 / Train: Renfe Passeig de Gràcia / FGC Provença When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.