- Discover Barcelona's most-visited attraction
- Marvel at Antoni Gaudí's unique architecture
- Download the audio guide app on your mobile to learn about the history and concepts behind the design
- Enjoy a small-group tour to one of the most important landmarks in Barcelona
Choose a small-group tour option to enjoy a personalized experience with a local guide! Discover the cathedral of the Sagrada Familia, one of the important landmarks in Barcelona, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site which attracts more than three million visitors a year.Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s unfinished masterpiece, is one of the most-visited attrac...
- Entrance tickets to the Sagrada Familia, App audio guide (if option selected), 1.45-hour small-group tour with a local guide (if option selected), Service fee, With audioguide
- Access to the towers
- features.musement-tour Instant confirmation Official reseller Entrance Fees Included Where: Entrance only: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia at Carrer de la Marina, 253, Barcelona, Spain.Guided tour: Meet your guide outside the ice cream shop at Avinguda de Gaudí, 9, Barcelona, Spain. Meeting point: If you have booked the option entrance only, please go directly to the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia at Carrer de la Marina, 253. If you have booked the guided tour please meet your guide Meet your guide outside the ice cream shop at Avinguda de Gaudí, 9. What to remember: You can select a guided tour option in the calendar for groups of up to 10 peopleThe guided tour option is available in English, French, and SpanishVisitors under 16 must be accompanied by an adultTo ensure your safety and the safety of everyone else visiting and working, please follow the rules laid down by the staffYou'll need to download the Sagrada Família app on your mobile device for an audio-guided visit. To ensure the quality of the download, please remember to do so before your visitThe audio guide is not available for children under 11The audio guide is available in 16 languages: Catalan (CA), Spanish (ES), English (EN), French (FR), German (DE), Italian (IT), Chinese (ZH), Japanese (JA), Portuguese (PT), Russian (RU), Hungarian (HU), Korean (KO), Swedish (SV), Finnish (FI), Polish (PL) and Dutch (NL)Audio-description and sign-language guides are also available in Catalan, Spanish, and International SignOnce the audioguide is finished, you can continue visiting the Basilica at your own paceIn order to ensure visitors’ safety, some spaces will be closed as it is not possible to guarantee proper distancing: the Schools building, the museum, the towers, and the cloister of Our Lady of the RosaryVisits must follow the route in one direction only, entering on Carrer de la Marina (Nativity façade) and exiting on Carrer de Sardenya (Passion façade)If you wish to purchase a children's ticket, you must also purchase at least one adult ticketYou can use the tickets only for the day, date and time specified on the ticketEven though children are free, it’s still necessary to reserve a ticket for them (to monitor visitor numbers)The organization reserves the right to refuse admission. At the entrance, visitors will have their bags, rucksacks, luggage and personal items checkedThe right to enter and remain on the Basilica grounds is subject to possession of a valid ticket, which visitors must show to visitors services and/or security staff upon request, or to any duly accredited Basilica staffFor further information about the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia please click here When: Tour with audio guide:Daily, please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability Guided tour:Saturday and Sunday at 10.30am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.