- Visit one of Europe's foremost private collections of Egyptian art and culture
- Enjoy the collections in an entertaining and fun way
- Admire ancient sarcophagi, mummies, jewels, and more
Book your tickets now! The Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Fundació Arqueològica Clos - Museu Egipci de Barcelona) is one of Europe's foremost private collections of Egyptian art and culture, and an organization committed to research, study and dissemination of Ancient Egypt.Booking your ticket in advance will let you skip the line and start your vis...
- Entrance ticket
- Guided tour
- Instant confirmation Depending on the season Where: Carrer de València, 284, 08007 Barcelona, SpagnaHow to get there: Metro: L3 stop Passeig de Gràcia. Bus: 7, 16, 17, 22, 24, 39, 45, H10 and V17. Barcelona Bus Turístic: stop Pg. de Gràcia-La Pedrera Meeting point: Museu Egipci de Barcelona What to remember: Services: guided tours, café, bookshop, shop and libraryAccessible to people with reduced mobility When: Monday to Friday: 11.00am to 2.00pm and 4.00pm to 7.00pmSaturday: 11.00am to 3.00pm and 4.00pm to 7.00pmSunday: 11.00am to 2.00pmClosed: 1 and 6 January, 25 and 26 December
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.