- Visit a modernist palace dedicated to cannabis
- Discover a collection unique in the world
- Watch hemp plants grow during the growing season
- New temporary exhibition "Puff Puff Pass! - Cannabis Comix" at no extra cost
An imposing building constructed in the 15th Century and remodelled by the modernist architect Raspall, in 1908.The museum houses a permanent and unique exhibition featuring the past, present and future of the cannabis plant and its unsurpassable potential as a versatile source for industrial, nutritional, medicinal, sacramental and recreational pu...
- Entrance ticket to the museum's permanent collection, Temporary exhibition "Puff Puff Pass! - Cannabis Comix"
- Instant confirmation Where: Carrer Ample, 35, 08002 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: The museum is located close to Barcelona's famous Ramblas. When walking towards the port, turn left on Carrer Josep Anselm Clavé before the Colombus monument, and continue down the street for approximately 5 minutes An alternative route is to access Carrer Ample from the bottom of Via Laietana. Take to the left of the Correos central post office. Carrer Ample will be the second street to your left What to remember: Audioguide available in Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German and ItalianDue to the nature of the Palau Mornau and the fact it is a national monument, the museum is not yet able to provide easy access to people with limited mobilityAmateur photography (without flash) and video filming for personal use is permittedClick here for the Cannabis Cultural AgendaOpening hours: Thursday to Sunday from 11.00am to 8.00pm When: Thursday to Sunday from 11.00am to 8.00pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.