- Visit Picasso Museum with an official guide
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Avoid the ticket line and walk right in to spend more time with the art
The museum is contained within 5 medieval stone mansions, which are a stunning example of Catalan Civic Gothic Architecture. Walk through a collection of 3500 artworks, which focus on the formative years of this artistic genius.Walk on through the exhibit and watch as a precocious young painter establishes himself as the leading artistic force of t...
- Guided tour, Headsets (to hear the guide), Skip-the-line tickets, Wheelchair accessible
- Food and drinks, Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Where: Picasso Museum - Carrer de Montcada, 15-23, Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the visit begins. The guide carries a red flag What to remember: There is special access for wheelchairsAccess totally prohibited to animalsGroup size: max. 25 people
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.