- Admire over 300 works by more than 80 internationally-renowned artists
- Enjoy a journey through contemporary Spanish art through a unique exhibition
- Discover different generations of artists, such as Picasso, Miró, Dalí, Tàpies, Barceló and Chillida
The Fran Daurel Museum houses over 300 works by different internationally-renowned artists from a wide variety of periods and styles that chart a journey through contemporary Spanish art through a unique exhibition.The collection comprises a wide range of trends and media with works by over 80 world-famous artists from different generations, such a...
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Fran Daurel Contemporary Art Museum, Access to the Fiesta space, Access to the immersive audiovisual Feeling Spain spaces, Entrance to the Monastery and the Main Hall (not available if there are private events)
- Eat at restaurants, Hotel pick-up
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Where: Poble Espanyol - Av Francesc Ferrer i Guardia 13, 08038 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: By metro: Espanya stop (line 1 and 3)By bus: Poble Espanyol stop (lines 13, 23 and 150)By bus turístic and Barcelona City Tour: Poble Espanyol stop When: Monday from 10.00am to 8.00pmTuesday to Sunday from 10.00am to 12.00am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.