- Admire the best collection of Romanesque mural paintings in the world
- Discover the most representative artists of Catalan Modernism
- Don't forget the collection of photography
- Enjoy panoramic views of the city from the rooftop viewpoint
Learn more about the most representative artists of Catalan Modernism, such as Gaudí or Casas. Gothic art, great European Renaissance and Baroque painters such as Tiziano or Velázquez, and the collection of photography which completes the collection. The museum is spread over two floors where you will find the rooms of the collection. Going up to t...
- Ticket to the museum (temporary exhibitions included), With audioguide, Wheelchair accessible
- Guided tour
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Where: Palau Nacional of Montjuïc Meeting point: The Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya is located in the Palau Nacional of Montjuïc. Underground L1and L3 / Pl. Espanya; Buses 55, 150, 13, 37. What to remember: Seniors over 65, children under 16 years and people with disabilities may enter free of charge and obtain their free tickets at the ticket officeOn Saturdays from 3.00pm, the first Sunday of the month and on open door days, admission to the museum is freeTo visit the Turner exhibition on these hours and/or days, it is still necessary to book the General Admission ticket, through the museum, to control the capacity. Those who have booked in advance will have preferential accessSummer opening times: May to September, Tuesday to Saturday, 10.00am to 8.00pm; Sundays and public holidays, 10.00am to 3.00pmYou'll have the chance to download the APP Second Canvas with the floorplans, apps and virtual tours on your mobile phone to visit the museum on your own. You'll find all the information in the voucher after purchasePlease note, the Rooftop Viewpoint will remain closed to the public until further notice When: From October to April: Tuesday to Saturday, 10.00am to 6.00pm (last entry at 5.00pm); Sundays and public holidays, 10.00am to 3.00pm (last entry at 2.00pm)From May to September: Tuesday to Saturday, 10.00am to 8.00pm (las entry at 7.00pm); Sundays and public holidays, 10.00am to 3.00pm (last entry at 2.00pm)Monday, closed, except public holidaysThe ticket offices close 30 minutes before the museum closes. Rooms are emptied 15 minutes before closing time
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.