- Visit Park Güell together with an official guide
- Learn first-hand the stories and the origin of this unique urban project in Barcelona
- Spend a great day with the hole family
Book online the tickets to visit Park Güell with an official guide and discover a unique urban project in Barcelona. Visit Park Güell with an official guide and take the opportunity to learn about the stories and the origin of this great urban project in Barcelona. Don't miss the chance to admire spectacular views and skyline of the city from this ...
- Guided tour, Skip-the-line tickets
- Food and drinks, Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Skip the line COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: Carretera del Carmel, 23, Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: In front of the ticket offices. The guide carries a red flag. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the visit begins What to remember: Remember to bring: comfortable shoes, cap, sunscreen
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.