- Enjoy the fast pass included to experience as much as possible of the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Save time and avoid the entrance wait with your fast pass
- Explore one of Gaudí's masterpieces with an intelligent audio guide
- See the Gaudí Cube, an innovative space with an amazing 360 video piece about the genius
It was commissioned to Antoni Gaudí by a Spanish entrepreneur, Josep Batlló. This UNESCO World Heritage site is one of the architect’s masterpieces of the city, along with the Sagrada Familia. As well as a magnificent example of Catalan Modernist architecture, it is considered worldwide as an artistic chef d’oeuvre.Enjoy Casa Batlló's new tour of t...
- Admission to Casa Batlló: all visitable levels and the Dragon Rooftop, Access to two new immersive rooms: the Gaudí Dome and the Gaudí Cube, An intelligent audio guide available in 15 languages, Fast pass, Flexible date change, Access to the Batllós' private room, Free cancellation, Virtual reality tablet, Original concierge Room, With audioguide, Wheelchair accessible
- Guided visit
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Where: Passeig de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Casa Batlló What to remember: Intelligent audio guide available in: English, Catalan, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Cantonese, Dutch, Polish and RomanianVisitors in wheelchairs will be able to access a large portion of the route followed by visitors, including the most important areas of the homeYou can get here by Bus: H10, V15, 7, 22 and 24 / Metro: Passeig de Gràcia L2, L3, L4 / Train: Renfe Passeig de Gràcia / FGC Provença When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.