If you only had one day to spend in Barcelona, exploring Montserrat and the Sagrada Familia would be the way to go. Leave the city behind and bus to Santa Maria de Montserrat monastery for a look at its Gothic-Renaissance architecture and hoards of priceless art. Then it's back to Barna, and the wonderful Sagrada Familia. Admire Gaudí's masterpie...
- * Transportation from the meeting point to the Montserrat Monastery
- * Admission to the Montserrat Monastery and a guided tour of approx. 5 hours
- * Admission to the Sagrada Familia and a guided tour of approx. 1.5 hours
- * Tasting of different regional liquors
- * Two hours of free time in between tours
- * Access to the towers of the Sagrada Familia
- * Food and additional drinks
- * Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- * After the Montserrat Tour, you'll be dropped off at Arc de Triomf, where you'll have about 2 hours of free time to have lunch * Sagrada Familia is a church, please dress appropriately * Sagrada Familia is a church. If your outfit isn't church-appropriate, as determined by the staff, you may be denied entry (shoulders must be covered, no see-through clothing, no plunging necklines or exposed back or bellies, no swimwear, no short trousers and skirts and no special clothing designed to draw attention for artistic, religious, promotional or any other purposes) * It is recommended to not carry big bags in order to reduce the time at the security check to enter Sagrada Familia Children under 3 years join for free, please select a free ticket for them. * Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point: Passeig de Lluís Companys, 5, opposite side of the arch (from metro stop L1 Arc de Triompf you need to cross the park) * The guide will be holding a sign with Amigo Tours on it * Please make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to departure time * Meeting point for the Sagrada Familia Tour: at the corner of Street Marina and Street Mallorca, next to the elevator with the big "M", exit of Metro Sagrada Familia and in front of the Sagrada Familia shop Botiga Tienda * You need to be at the meeting point for the Sagrada Familia Tour at 15:20 * Please bring a valid ID It is recommended to not carry big bags in order to reduce the time at the security check to enter Sagrada Familia.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.