- See the works of modern contemporary artists & rising stars
- See major street art pieces and experience digital immersive art
- Marvel at the unique 16th century Palace location
Following its success in Amsterdam, Moco Museum repeats its inclusive museum model to open a second location in Barcelona. Located on the famous Montcada Street (next to the Picasso Museum) in the heart of El Born the cultural-historical mecca of Barcelona. Visit Moco Museum Barcelona and enjoy modern & contemporary art from the greatest artists an...
- Museum, Audio guide, Skip-the-line tickets, Entrance ticket, Temporary exhibition, Permanent exhibition, Wheelchair accessible
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers Where: Carrer de Montcada, 25, 08003 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Exchange your voucher at the entrance point of the museum. What to remember: If you arrive at the start of your timeslot, your entrance is guaranteed: there is a 20-minute margin of entry for each timeslotYou can book a student ticket only if you will be able to show a valid student ID card If you arrive at a different time, you may not be able to enter the museum immediatelyInformation is displayed in English, Catalan and Spanish but more languages are available for the audioguide When: Opening hours:Monday - Thursday 09:00am-7:00pmFriday - Sunday 10:00am-9:00pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.