Inspire your inner artist with the world's finest collection of Romanesque mural paintings at the National Museum of Art of Catalunya in Barcelona. Skip the line and see works by the greats, including Gaudí, Casas, Tiziano, Velázquez and more, plus sculptures, modern art and photography.
- * Access to the museum & rooftop viewpoint
- * Access to temporary exhibitions
- * Free app with which you can explore the works through images or take an audio guided visit
- * Access to the Gaudí exhibition
- * The museum is free from 15:00 onward on Saturdays and on every first Sunday of the month * The rooftop can be temporarily closed for weather/security reasons (refunds are not possible in this case) Kids under 16 and seniors over 65 get in free. Skip the box office and get your smartphone ticket scanned at the small desk on the right of the entrance. * You can download a free audio guide app for [Android](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.secondcanvas.mnac) and [iOS](https://apps.apple.com/us/app/second-canvas-museu-nacional/id1443754957). It offers an audio-guided tour of the museum’s 20 outstanding works, in nine different languages
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.