Commissioned by wealthy industrialist, politician, and patron of the arts Eusebi Güell, visitors to Palau Güell can enjoy the exceptional use of light and space, and the unique and expressive designs inside one of Gaudí's earliest works in the city. Named a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1984 (Gaudí is responsible for seven awarded sites!), the pal...
- * Skip-the-line admission to Palau Güell
- * Access to all visitable areas of the building, including the rooftop
- * Downloadable or physical audio guide in 13 languages (options: general, express, and kids)
- * Some wheelchairs don't fit the elevators. Staff can help visitors can use a special wheelchair * First Sunday each month & holidays (23/4, 11/9, 12/9, 23/9, 15/12): free entry via venue website * Certain groups (teachers, journalists, official tourist guides) can benefit from discounted or free entrance directly at the venue. * This ticket **does not** include entry to Park Guell. Skip the ticket line and scan your Palau Güell tickets directly at the entrance at your selected timeslot.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.