- Feel free as you explore at your own pace
- Listen to the self-guided audio and learn from a historian
- Benefit from being able to download in advance and use without WiFi
- Discover sights using the GPS map without getting lost
- Capture images in Instagram hotspots
Tour as your own self-guide and learn its history through locating its top sites (and hidden ones too): The Gothic Quarter, Sagrada Família, and more.Starting from the meeting point with your mobile phone, commence the downloaded tour. Listen to the secret stories behind Antoni Gaudí’s life narrated by the expert historian.Marvel as you hear about ...
- Audio guide, Map, Walking tour, With audioguide
- Headsets (to hear the guide), Entrance ticket
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Tour with Audioguide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Social distancing Where: Carrer del Consell de Cent, Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: The meeting point shown in the map is where you'll start your audio guide from. What to remember: This is a self-guided tour and does not include entrance ticketsDue to uneven and steep surfaces, the activity is unsuitable for anyone with walking difficulties or wheelchair usersPlease note that this tour in only available in EnglishAfter the booking, you will receive an email containing the instructions and the code to have access to the audio guide No reduced prices are availableYou will follow this tour on your mobile phone, please make sure to charge it before
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.