- Enjoy a hassle-free visit with a voucher for the Montjuïc Cable Car and a self-guided city tour
- Discover the vibrant Boqueria Market, the Santa Maria del Mar, and the unique Park Güell
- Marvel at the Magic Fountain, the Montjuïc Castle, and the Mossèn Costa i Llobera Gardens
Hop on the Montjuïc Cable Car, put your headphones on and learn historical information and uncommon stories about this iconic landmark. Next, go on a self-guided walking tour of Barcelona and lose yourself in the beauty of its stories.The in-app guide is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief original stories that will make your visit...
- Voucher for a ride in the Montjuïc Cable Car, 1 self-guided audio tour in English of Montjuïc Cable Car, 1 self-guided audio tour in English of the city of Barcelona, With audioguide
- Instant confirmation Tour with Audioguide COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Visitors must bring and wear a mask Where: Avinguda Miramar 30, 08038 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour of Montjuïc Cable Car is designed to start at the cable car entrance at 30 Avinguda Miramar. The easiest way to get there is by reaching the Av Miramar - Estació del Funicular which is 50 meters from the cable car. The self-guided audio tour of Barcelona is designed to start in Plaça Sant Jaume. The easiest way to get there is by metro Jaume I (line L4) or Liceu (line L3) stations or by bus (Lines 14, 17, 45, 59, 91, 120 and V17). Ending points: Montjuïc Cable Car: Mossèn Costa i Llobera Gardens which is the last stop of the tour - Barcelona City tour: Sagrada Familia, located in Carrer de la Marina. What to remember: This is a combination of 2 downloadable self-guided audio tours for your smartphone (accessible through an app) and a voucher for the Montjuïc Cable Car. No live guide providedPlease note that the voucher is NOT your entrance ticket for the Montjuïc Cable Car. Please exchange your voucher with the ticket at the on-site ticket officeAfter booking, you will receive an email with the activation link to access the audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as wellAn Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation. You will need storage space on your phone (350 MB)Free and reduced admission tickets can only be purchased at the on-site ticket office
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.