- Discover Barcelona's Gothic Quarter on a guided walking tour
- Hear about thousands of years of history, from the Romans to the middle ages and present-day
- See medieval architecture like the Plaça del Rei and Barcelona Cathedral
- Visit the Plaça de Sant Jaume, the political center for Catalonia
Follow your guide along the ancient streets, and discover the origins of Roman Barcelona, dating back more than 2,000 years. Imagine the Roman Forum in the current Plaça de Sant Jaume, which, even today, remains the political power of Catalonia. Walk alongside one of the world's best-preserved Roman walls, and imagine how even at that time thalasso...
- Professional local guide, Walking tour
- Food or beverages, Gratuities (optional), Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Instant confirmation see calendar Where: Carrer de Fontanella, 2, 08002 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: In front of the Movistar Centre. Look for your guide, wearing the "In Out Barcelona Tours" badge What to remember: Children must be accompanied by an adultSmall-group tour with a maximum of 15 people When: See calendar for exact available dates and timesPlease be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.