- Admire the coast of Barcelona at the golden hour
- Observe the city's attractions at sunset
- Relax and enjoy a sail on an eco-catamaran
The catamaran will leave from Port Vell, where you can admire monuments such as the World Trade Center and the largest yachts in the city. During 1 hour, you will be able to enjoy a unique perspective of Barcelona like you have never seen before! You will arrive at the area of Puerto Olimpico so that you can see from there the port founded in the 1...
- Chill-out music on board, English and Spanish speaking crew, Catamaran cruise
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Local touch e-Voucher Where: City Sailing Barcelona, Moll de les Drassanes, 08039 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Look for the City Sailing Barcelona Ticket office. What to remember: The minimum drinking age in Spain is 18 years oldPlease note that only card payments are accepted on boardIn case of cancellation due to bad weather, an alternative day will be offered. If you can't join the tour on an alternative date, you'll get a full refund
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.