- Take an exclusive sailing trip for you and your friends or family
- Enjoy drinks and snacks on board
- Discover the authentic Mediterranean way of life
Enjoy this unforgettable experience whilst seeing our city like you never had before.With snacks (olives, cheese, salami and crackers) and drinks (wine, beer, sangria and soft drinks) included, this private yacht rental of up to 2 hours runs every day in June and July.Don’t miss out, book now your Sailing Experience Barcelona up to two hours before...
- 2-hour sailing trip, Light snacks and drinks (soft drinks, beer, wine, cava)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Instant confirmation Where: Moll de Mestral, 08005 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: At Moll de Mestral look for a sailing boat with a red and blue flag. Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. What to remember: There is a maximum of 11 people per boat, there's no minimum but the price in the calendar is the price per groupIt is recommended to wear: trainers or boat shoes, casual clothing in keeping with the season of the year and sunscreenYou'll have the chance to swim in the Mediterranean if the weather conditions allow When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.