- Explore Barcelona’s Parc de la Ciutadella
- Discover the former citadel’s chapel and the pavilions of the 1888 Universal Exposition
- Admire the Cascada Fountain co-designed by Antoni Gaudí
The tour starts below the Arc de Triomf, one of the city's most emblematic landmarks of the city, constructed as the main access gate for the 1888 Barcelona World Fair. After a brief training to get familiar with your segway, the tour leads you to the natural paradise of Parc de la Ciutadella, so named by the citadel of Barcelona, built by Philip V...
- Local guide, Insurance, Bottle of water, Basic Training, Segway™ and Helmet
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Contactless payment Where: Passeig de Lluís Companys, 10, 08018 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Meet your guide at Passeig Lluís Companys 10. What to remember: Children aged 9 years old and under are not allowed on this tourRiders must be able to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistanceComfortable clothing and shoes are recommended. In winter you should wear warm clothes and appropriate clothing in case of rainRiders must stand at least 110cm in height, having a weight between 35 and 120,20 kgs (77 y 265 lb)Expectant mothers do not participate in any Segway™ activities for their own safety and the safety of their child
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.