- Enjoy a half-day trip from Barcelona
- Discover the majesty of the mountain of Montserrat
- Admire the rocks of Montserrat and taste some typical liquors
Start your half-day trip from Barcelona in comfortable Bus to the mountain of Montserrat which rises majestically to 4,051 feet (1,236 meters). This Montserrat morning tour lasts about 5 and a half hours and you will be accompanied the whole time by an official tour guide.Follow your local guide through the site and learn about the history and arch...
- Cog-wheel train up to Montserrat, Air-conditioned motor coach, Bilingual official guide, Taste of 4 typical liquors, Entrance to the audiovisual 'Espai Audiovisual Montserrat', Access to the basilica and the Black Madonna, Radio guide system, Dress code
- Food, drink and other amenities, Entrance tickets to any museum/monument/sight unless distinctly specified, Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Instant confirmation Where: Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80, 08013 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Julia Travel office, Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19 What to remember: Correct dress code is requested to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. It is not permitted to enter with tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandalsPlease be aware that some walking is included during this tour, please come prepared and we recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoesAt Montserrat there is a mountainous climate, depending on the season you will need clothes protecting you from the rain and/or cold When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.