Spectacular inside and out, the Sagrada Familia is a must-do in Barcelona – and for good reason. An architectural fever dream of imagination, spirituality, and quasi-psychedelic natural imagery, Gaudí's masterpiece is Barcelona's crowning jewel. See Sant Pau and learn about the Sagrada as you walk to it along the Avinguda de Gaudí, with live narra...
- * Fast Track entrance to Sagrada Familia
- * 1.5-hour guided tour of the Sagrada Familia neighborhood (Sant Pau, Avinguda Gaudí)
- * Access to the museum inside the Sagrada Familia
- * Downloadable Sagrada Familia app with audio guide
- * Time to explore the interior of Sagrada Familia at your own pace (1.5h recommended)
- * Guided tour of the interior of Sagrada Familia
- * Access to Sant Pau Hospital
- * Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Comfortable shoes recommended. Kids under 11 can join for free, a free ticket is required. * Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, at the entrance of the Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau (by the street). Don't go directly to Sagrada Familia! * Your guide will be holding a folder or a tablet with the Touring Pandas logo
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.