Take a quick funicular ride from Paral·lel metro station to Parc de Montjuic, then switch over to the cable car for a 750-meter trip to the top of Montjuïc. You can hop on and off at Parc de Montjuïc, Miramar, and Castell de Montjuïc. On the way to the top, enjoy a bird's-eye view of Barcelona. Your final destination is the 17th-century hilltop fo...
- * Montjuïc Cable Car round-trip ticket
- * Entrance to Montjuïc Castle
- * Funicular
- * Access to the cable car from the harbor
- * Animals are not allowed, with the exception of guide dogs * Take the funicular at Paral·lel metro station, it'll take you to Montjuïc cable car station Kids under 4 years old can ride for free. * Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance * Don't go to the cable car at the port. If you take the funicular at Paral·lel metro station, it'll take you to the first Montjuïc cable car station – which is the best way to get to the top of the hill Take the funicular at Paral·lel metro station, it'll take you to the first Montjuïc cable car station – which is the best way to get to the top of the hill
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.