- Explore Barcelona’s oldest neighbourhood, the Gothic Quarter
- Discover original Gothic architecture as well as ancient Roman ruins
- Admire the Santa Maria del Mar Basilica, a pure example of Catalan Gothic style
- Enjoy an intimate private tour in small groups of up to 10 people
- Follow your expert local guide with unrivalled knowledge of Barcelona
In a small group tour, you’ll explore the vibrant streets of the city’s oldest neighbourhood. Rosa, one of our local guides, says, ‘With Gothic and Roman architecture, unique boutiques, artisanal shops, traditional Catalan restaurants and trendy nightlife – the Gothic Quarter is the perfect fusion where old meets new.’ A stone’s throw away from the...
- 2.5-hour private tour, Local and friendly expert guide, Wheelchair accessible
- features.musement-tour Instant confirmation Private Tour e-Voucher Where: Arzobispado de Barcelona, Carrer del Bisbe, 5, 08002 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Meet your guide in front of the Pla de la Seu Cathedra (Metro stop: Jaume I). What to remember: This is a private tour for groups of up to 10 guests. Tell the guide what you want and let them focus on your interests
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.