- Enjoy private pick-up service from the Port of Barcelona
- Explore Montserrat Monastery's basilica and scenic parklands
- Tour Freixenet winery's vast cellars
- Taste Cava wine from a world famous producer
See the heart of Catalunya on this day tour to the iconic Montserrat and it's Royal Basilica then enjoy some wine in the rural cava cellars of world famous producer, Codorniu with private pick-up and drop-off from the Port of Barcelona.The day starts with a morning visit to Montserrat where you’ll explore the monastic centre of Catalonia, home to t...
- Pick-up and drop-off from the port of Barcelona, Transportation by air-conditioned minivan, Entrance fees, Wine tasting, English-speaking guide
- Instant confirmation Every day Where: Moll de Sant Bertran, 3, 08039 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Meet your guide at the Port of Barcelona. What to remember: Tour available for groups up to 8 people When: Daily at 8.30amPlease be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your departure
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.