- Learn about Gaudí's Crypt with an expert guide
- Immerse yourself in Antoni Gaudi’s laboratory
- Explore the industrial colony, the largest modernist one in Catalonia
Immerse yourself in Antoni Gaudi’s laboratory, where he experimented endlessly in order to discover techniques he later applied to design the Sagrada Familia. Of similar importance is the industrial colony you will explore. It is the largest modernist one in Catalonia, and through several acts of conservation, has managed to retain its historic her...
- Guided tour
- Headphones, Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Where: La Colònia Güell, Spain What to remember: Guided tour in Spanish: Saturdays at 12.30pm Guided tour in Catalan: Sundays at 12.30pmPlease note: You have to be in the Visitors' Center 10 minutes before the starting time of the tourStudent: with a student card or between 11 and 18 years oldChildren under 10 years old: Free of charge
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.