- Incredible views from the cogwheel train on the ride up to Montserrat
- Enjoy an extended guided visit through Montserrat Monastery
- Free artisanal liquor tasting and Montserrat sweet pastry
- Learn about organic wine-making process at an estate winery
- Taste organic wines paired with the best local food
From Monistrol you will take the “Cremallera de Montserrat”, a cogwheel train with great views of the countryside and the mountain.Once at the Monastery, your guide will provide plenty of information about the location during the guided visit – history, legends and the importance of this site in the development of Catalonia. After walking through t...
- Transportation in air-conditioned minibus, Local guide, Cogwheel train ticket, Visit through Montserrat Monastery, Multi-course Catalan meal with wine, Visit a family-run winery, Three local wine tastings
- Instant confirmation Everyday COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the staff Where: Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80, Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: First floor inside the Barcelona Nord Bus Station. Look for the Castlexperience Office in Section B. Ticket office (A, B or C). What to remember: There is a limit of 16 people per groupComfortable clothes and shoes are recommended as there is some walking involvedNote that Montserrat is a religious site – please dress accordinglyWe cater for any dietary allergies or restrictionsInfants aged 3 or less may join the tour free of charge, but note that no car seat or meals are providedWe work daily with different low-production, family-owned boutique wineries. Due to logistic reasons, you might visit another cellar instead of Oller del Mas When: Daily at 10.00am (please arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure)Blackout dates: 1, 5, and 6 January, 27 April, 24, 25, and 31 December
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.