- Test the limits of reality as you interact with 40 sets at Museum Magic World
- Immerse yourself in a one-of-a-kind experience ideal for all ages and groups
- Get to simulate unlikely scenarios, including being trapped in an elevator
- Create mind-bending photos as you pose with trick-art set pieces and designs
- Challenge yourself to create the most creative photos as you play with reality
From narrowly escaping a crocodile to walking on birds in the sky and even sharing a toilet with a superstar, there is something for everyone at the Magic World museum.You'll capture memorable moments, and you may enhance your social media presence with photographic evidence of your adventure. Perfect for friends and family, this one-of-a-kind muse...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Skip-the-line tickets, Wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Kids go free Where: Carrer de Casp, 50, Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Please make your way to the museum. What to remember: Children under 5 years old enter freeYou must enter barefoot with your socks on, in order to not damage the worksThe museum is open daily from 11.00am to 9.00pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.