- The tour starts in the Rehearsal Hall of the Orfeó Catala
- The Lluís Millet Hall: a tribute to nature
- The Concert Hall, an explosion of color, shapes and light
Built between 1905 and 1908 by the great architect Lluis Domènech i Montaner, the Palau is an architectural jewel of Catalonia and an essential part of any visit to the city, as any of the most fascinating Gaudí buildings.This historical building, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997, offers an experience so magical that visitors fall i...
- Guided tour of Palau de la Música Catalana, Entrance ticket to Palau de la Música Catalana, Wheelchair accessible
- Food and drinks, Gratuities
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Daily Where: Palau de la Música Catalana, Carrer del Palau de la Música, 4-6, 08003 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Palau de la Música Catalana - Carrer del Palau de la Música, Barcelona.How to arrive:Bus Lines: V15, V17, 45Barcelona Tourist Bus (route north and south): Stop Casa Batllo - Antoni Tàpies FoundationCity Tours (Tours Barcelona): Stop 2, GothicMetro Urquinaona: L1, L4RENFE: Station Plaça CatalunyaFGC: Station Plaça Catalunya What to remember: Please be on time. After the tour has started no new guests will be allowed to joinSmoking is prohibited in the entire buildingFood and drinks are not allowed inside the auditoriumCloakroom service and luggage services are not availableThe Palau de la Música Catalana reserves the right to refuse admission. Official complaint forms are available upon request at the Reception desk of the building for the submission of any complaints and/or comments When: Tour in English at 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm and 3.00pmTour in French at 10.30am and 2.30pmTour in Spanish at 11.30am ,1.30pm and 3.30pmTour in Italian at 2.00pmBlackout dates: 18, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30 and 31 December
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.