- Discover culture and cuisine in a fun and friendly way by Vespa
- Experience the hidden treasures of Barcelona
- Try high quality jamon and enjoy a tapas lunch with Cava
Ride through neighborhoods like Barceloneta, Eixample and Montjuic and visit monuments and buildings like the Arc de Triomf, La Pedrera, and Casa Battlo. After the Vespa tour, your guide will take you to a local jamoneria so you can try one of the treasures of Spanish and Catalan cuisine. You’ll start with a fabulous meal of tapas, and you’ll conti...
- Cava, Tapas, Helmet, Fuel surcharge, Food tasting, Local guide, Insurance, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Equipment sanitized, There will be a temperature check for the staff, Contactless payment Where: Passatge de Simó, 23, 08025 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Please go to the Vesping shop at Passatge Simó nº 24, next to the Sagrada Familia, and present your valid drivers licence or permit, a valid passport, and your voucher. What to remember: The minimum age for Vespa drivers is 21 yearsThe minimum age for passengers is 7 yearsAll drivers must present a valid driver’s license (an international driving permit in the case of non-European licenses) and passport at the check-in desk to begin the experienceTo go on the tour you must have experience driving scooters. No refund can be offered in the event that guests cannot participate due to a lack of experienceThis tour runs with a minimum of 2 Vespa bookings and a maximum of 10You will be offerered an alternative date or full refund should the minimum required for booking not be reachedThis product is subject to cancelation (with a full refund) or rescheduling in the event of adverse weather conditionsA security deposit of €400 per Vespa is required to be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) on the day of the tourYou will book a tour in one language but please note that the guide is multilingual and you may be joined by guests from other bookings with a different language preferencePlease contact the local supplier using the details provided on your voucher with any food allergies and/or intolerances and/or dietary requirements
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.