Barcelona Zoo tickets will grant you an audience with about 5,500 animals and over 400 species, plus special live displays and eco-friendly conservation programmes. From giraffes to gorillas to goldfish, it's got every 'g' animal you could dream of... and more! You can see the world's largest lizards in the Komodo dragon enclosure, admire flocks o...
- * Barcelona Zoo Admission ticket
- * Open-air picnic areas
- * Playground area for kids
- * Downloadable Barcelona Zoo app in English, Spanish, or Catalan with a map, background info on the animals, highlights & games
- * No pets, except guide dogs with valid documentation * No skates, bikes or scooters Getting There: * Metro: Line L4 to Ciutadella - Vila Olípica or Line L1 to Marina or Arc de Triomf * Train (Renfe) to Estació de França * Tram: Line T4 to Ciutadella - Vila Olímpica * Bus: Lines D20, H14, H16, V21, or V27 * Kids under 3 get in free, no ticket required * Reduced tickets for disabled visitors available on-site with free entrance for their carers Take the entrance through Parc de la Ciutadella and show your smartphone ticket at the box office before going to the turnstiles. * Several picnic areas are available inside the Zoo; outside food is allowed in * It's not possible to leave the zoo and come back in with the same ticket * Do not feed or pet the animals
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.