- Discover the old town of Bari by solving riddles
- Enjoy an unusual way to explore the city with your friends
- Admire the impressive architecture of Basilica di San Nicola and Piazza del Ferrarese
- Receive recommendations for local activities and/or bars or restaurants from the local creator
Along the way, you’ll pass by the highest point in town and visit a curious salmon-colored building. When you’ve worked up an appetite, you’ll get a local recommendation for the tastiest regional treats.This playful walk across Bari’s Old Town sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details arou...
- Private tour, Map, Digital guidebook, Small group experience
- Free cancellation Smaller Group Size Local touch Private Tour e-Voucher Where: Molo S. Nicola, 70121 Bari BA, Italy Meeting point: This is a self-guided tour. You won't meet a guide at the start location, you will receive all information via email What to remember: This is a self-guided city discovery experience. No guide will be waiting for you.You can play in a team of 1–5 peopleRight after booking, you receive the play link to the City Trail (sent by email from Secret City Trails)This trail is available in EnglishThe link is valid for 90 days, starting on the date you booked the activity forIt is strongly recommended to play during daylight hours. Discover the city at your own pace, take as many breaks as you likeYou can pause the game: once started, you have 15 days to finishYou need internet connection and a little data. You'll play on your browser. No app download is neededStart at Molo San NicolaEnd at Basilica di San Nicola
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.