- Take the chance to see some of the best towns in Apulia in one day
- Immerse yourself in the historic center of Alberobello
- Stroll along the underground paths of Grotte di Castellana
- Take a walking tour of Polignano a Mare and be amazed by its cliffs
Alberobello's old town is one of the most famous UNESCO sites of the region, and here you'll see the prehistoric dry-stone buildings typical of the Itria Valley. In the town of Castellana Grotte, you'll tour the longest underground karst caves in Italy, over 3 km of path reserved for visitors with a speleological guide. The Castellana Caves reveal ...
- Entrance ticket to Castellana Caves, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Tour guide, Small group experience, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour e-Voucher Where: Corso Cavour, 12, 70100 Bari BA, Italy Meeting point: Please arrive at Petruzzelli Theater's main entrance, located in Corso Cavour, 12. Please be ready at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the activity starts. What to remember: This experience requires a minimum of 2 participantsThe tour is led by a multilingual guideStroller and baby carriage accessibleInfant seats are unavailable. Infants must sit on your lap
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.