- Explore Bari most authentic places seated on a modern and eco-friendly rickshaw
- Learn how to make pasta with a local lady in a typical house of the old town
- Taste your own home-made pasta with a glass of red wine in a family atmosphere
- Live a unique experience to enjoy the real southern italian home-stay
Learn the history of this typical dish and its origins. Visit the Basilica of St. Nicholas, the main squares, the Swabian Castle, and the Cathedral of St. Sabino. Enjoy a moment of interaction with the local people as grandmothers show their homemade orecchiette on the mesh screens of wooden trays.Stop in a lively, populated, and animated location,...
- Guided tour, Wine tasting, Food tasting, All necessary equipment, Tour guide, Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Where: Strada Vallisa, 81, Bari, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy Meeting point: Strada Vallisa 81, old town. What to remember: There's a minimum of 2 participants per bookingEach rickshaw can host 2 adults and 1 or 2 childrenTours are subject to time changesPlease inform the local operator after booking if you are a cruise passenger. You'll receive their contacts on your voucher When: Please check the calendar for updated availabilities and start times
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.